Newsletter Week 30 – Testing, testing… and more testing!
23 - 07 - 2019
- Solar cars TU Eindhoven excel at European Solar Challenge
- Self-driving charging station demonstrated today on the TU/e campus
- Solar car TU Eindhoven wins World Solar Challenge for the fourth time in a row
- Practicality Judging: The Challenge isn't over yet!
- Solar Team Eindhoven is close to fourth win at Bridgestone World Solar Challenge
- Day 5: Was Stella Era going to give up on the last day before finishing?
- Day 4: When our camp and car almost blew away
- Day 3: Halfway there!
- Day 2: New challenges in the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge
- Stella Era off to a rough start at the World Solar Challenge
- One day to go: Meet the Competition
- Stella Era is ready for the World Solar Challenge! Is the team ready as well?
- Stella Era's new solar panel arrives in Darwin thanks to partners and fans
- Solar car damaged during transport to Australia
- New solar car Stella Era is the world’s first ‘charging station on wheels’
- Nieuwe zonneauto gefinancierd met worstenbroodjes
- Milestone: start van productie
- Milestone: the production kick-off
- Building more than just a car
- Solar Team Eindhoven builds new solar car on the Brainport Industries Campus