Solar Team Eindhoven
Solar Team Eindhoven, located at
Building 83 (Momentum)
5612 AX Eindhoven
is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Building 83 (Momentum)
5612 AX Eindhoven
+31 (0) 40 247 4254
Processing of personal data
Solar Team Eindhoven processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Processing of special and / or sensitive personal data
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We, therefore, encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via [email protected], then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Solar Team Eindhoven processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Solar Team Eindhoven also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return
Solar Team Eindhoven does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a member of the Solar Team Eindhoven staff). Solar Team Eindhoven uses the following computer programs or systems: Google Analytics, WordPress.
How long we store personal data
Solar Team Eindhoven does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- First and last name, we use this information to deliver products to you, and if you give permission, we will mention this on our website. We store this data for a maximum of 2 years, or when you have given permission for your name to be entered on our website until this website is canceled.
- Address information, we use this information to deliver products to you. We store this data for a maximum of 2 years.
- E-mail address, we use this information for the confirmation of your purchase, and when you have given permission, for sending our newsletter.
- The IP address, we use this information to see where our website visitors come from, this information cannot be returned to you.
- Information about your activities on our website, this we use to investigate how the website is visited, these data cannot be returned to you.
- Internet browser and device type, we use this data to make the website work as well as possible for your internet browser and device type.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Solar Team Eindhoven will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Solar Team Eindhoven remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Solar Team Eindhoven only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Solar Team Eindhoven and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Solar Team Eindhoven would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Solar Team Eindhoven takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected]